Saturday, February 14, 2009

Finally got back to making things

So Caitlin paid a visit last night, and I officially had a crafting night. Rock on! I am feeling inspired again.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made up of V-day cards for people - planned and randomly given.



It is fun. I picked up this stamp at Craft Fancy and it seemed like something I would like for the day - not overly lovey but just a touch. I watercolored the little guys in different colors so that none of the group was the exact same.

Next (well, actually first), I also made up a card order. They are similar thank you cards, but while the design is the same, the colors are different. Made two of each variation for the set.



Definitely something to be said about collections of paper - color matching is easier.



Hope they are liked by their recipients.

No comments: