Friday, July 20, 2007

Greetings!

Well, this is going to be my new spot to ramble on about what is going on in my life and all the things I am creating (sometimes well and sometimes not).

I think the hardest thing for me to do is to actually take pictures of the different things I am making (it is the part that feels like work) and then post them on my etsy shop, dutifully named SparklyTurtle Creations. Please check it out and tell me what you think.

With all the jewelry I have listed, I also plan on listing other items like cards and items of that sort. Here are just a couple of items that I have made, but will not be listing.

The box is a decoupage box. I am currently using it to store the different trinkets that I have made. I am hoping that it will keep me somewhat organized.












This card is made from a My Favorite Things stamp. I love the colors in the background paper, I just wish I had spaced my brads on the bottom corner a little better.















This card utilizes a clear stamp from Michael's and creates a window using a square punch, which then has the corners rounded out with a round corner punch. I was so happy when my friend, Vencap, showed me how to use my multicolor ink pads. I have collected some of them, because I thought they were pretty and then was upset, when I didn't have a good idea how to use them correctly.




Well, I guess I should be off to walk the pups now and be the dutiful person and go to work, which is not my first idea that would be the most fun today. It looks like it will be a gorgeous day.

Guess I am off.

No comments: