Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Celebration card


it's your day.jpg
Originally uploaded by Sparkleyturtle
Okay, so I am going to make an effort to blog on some of my crafts. I enjoy making these cards. The colors are so vivid. I do the clean and simple layout without much to it. I like making matching envelopes, because that is half the fun. What good is a plain, boring white one.

A few of my resolutions this year:
1. maintain etsy store (now I just need people to purchase from it)
2. cut back on spending for crafts - I have enough! (okay, I will have to regularly reaffirm this resolution)
3. scrap and craft more. I have the goods, I just need to use them.

Those are just some of the crafty ones... add to that losing weight, getting more active, and budgeting money more (which really comes back to crafting) and I am just about set.

No comments: