Sunday, February 3, 2008

I have been trying to keep busy. I December, I went to a 12 hour crop at Archiver's (once upon a time, I didn't think I would have enough to work on in 12 hours - so not true) and I made a cool organizer from a Making Memories Desktop Storage set and Basic Grey paper with embellishments.




Well, when I brought it home and showed Mom, she said that the only thing wrong with it was that there wasn't another one for her. Okay... so, I got another set up for it and made one for Mom. I have to say, I love American Craft's Thickers. Of course, the ones that I put on Mom's got a little washed out, so I am going to take a marker and kind of outline them to bring them out.





I also have started to take part in swaps over at Split Coast Stampers. It is kind of nice to make something and know that it is going somewhere. So I made these cards for a birthday swap. I also am doing a no bumps swap, but I don't have pictures of those.





Lastly, I am starting up a pretty scrapbook for just pictures and fun (8x8). I like the idea of not always having a theme and sometimes creating just for the sake of creating, so I made this one of Zoey and her new coat. I like to think of her as the caped crusaders, the way it kind of seems to fly on her back. She is so adorable. I am not stopping the Beloit remake of my scrapbook/yearbook (12x12), but this one is more for fun.

No comments: