Friday, August 29, 2008

Trying to keep busy

Beyond finishing up the 40 invitations for my brother's wedding, I am working on a collection of 50 cards for a church outing. What is up with these huge projects, even though they are cool to finish. I need to take some pictures so I can post them.

For fun, I made a card, which I, of course, immediately put in an envelope and sent out to a friend as a RAK. I also made this new LO for my little fluffy face (the "f" in face seems to get a little lost, but it is there). It makes me smile when I think of how she will look when her hair grows back from her summer trim.


















I am also including two cards I made a little while ago, one of which uses that cool corner punch, which I may start using more. The cake is Cuttlebug die cut and the sentiment is a rub on.













Oh, and although I don't have a snapshot of it, since it went into the envelope, can I just say how cool Maya Road rub-ons are. They are smooth and come right onto the paper how you want them to. There isn't any shifting or difficulty, and what is left looks awesome. I highly recommend them. I was introduced to them at the local store Craft Fancy. Very cool place.

No comments: