Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finishing big tasks

It feels amazing to be done with a large order. I took it on and now it is done. 50 cards for a church thing and then 10 other cards... that is quite the pile up. One thing that did make it easier is how she picked items out of my Flickr layout. At least then, I just had to make something similar. It is like having premade sketches.

I did try a different technique on one of the fairy cards by using my chalks over the embossing ink. It made it the same, but really pretty in a different way.

I also decided to finally take a picture of the space I usually paper craft. Sure, there is a larger table space but it isn't near all of my stash, so I end up working on a tv tray near the setup. Yeah, it is cramped and needs a change, so when I finally get to move out, this will change.

Oh, and lastly, I decided to make kind of an art journal... just a way to express, so I can explore creativity and the crap floating around in my head. I decided to take something from the Big Ass Book of Crafts and add it to my first try. Here it is:

1 comment:

Nevis said...

Nice cards!

And I totally need an art journal. I feel the same way you do about Gerard Butler...but instead I feel that way about Cillian Murphy.