Sunday, June 14, 2009

Haven't been around in awhile

I really want to make blogging a habit. I do. So, why can't I put the pictures from my camera onto my computer and post them for the sharing pleasure?

Well, I am submitting some pictures of some altered items. One is a book I created using the Bind-It-All for the first time. After that there are two altered tins. These are a bit older, but it is something to share.

Since going to the Bead and Button show last week, I have been back into beading. I got some neat things that I will have to take pictures of and post.

Oh, also, I learned of Wildfire, which is Beadalon's response to Fireline. Can I just say that I like it better? First off, you can find it at Michael's. Secondly, I think it really is smoother than Fireline, although I did have some issues with the occasional twisting becoming a knot. That was more my fault for not catching it sooner and undoing it before pulling.

I am going to try and be more diligent here. Wish me luck - again.


No comments: